Thursday, November 20, 2008

bLuE



Around this time last year, Clay and I got Disneyland annual passes and we started going with a group of friends every few weeks. The trips quickly received the nickname of "Drunk Disneyland" because that pretty much what it was. We usually stopped by a few bars (quickly becoming friends with the bartenders) before heading into the park. Here is a picture of a "Couples" trip last December (2007). I love love love when the park is decorated for christmas!



We continued to try to get everyone to Disneyland every month or so. We always had such a great time with the crew. For my friend Jennee's birthday, we decided it would be fun to all wear red. Yes, a large group of (innocent) drunk people all wearing red...literally running around Disneyland! (5/10/08)
It was so much fun and we took so many fun pictures, we decided to do it the next time we went- only that time wearing orange (6/8/08). I went above and beyond and color sprayed my hair orange...slightly (I was nervous)! We discovered a new drink at our favorite bar, the Hearthstone in the Grand Californian hotel- orange headed sluts! Not so good...but going along with theme of the night we had to do it!
......and then there was yellow disney (7/13/08)!
We were celebrating Clay's 22nd birthday, hence such the happy crowd on the Tower of Terror ride. "Y? Because we like you!" ---------->
*QUESTION: Were Clay and I really wearing neon highlighter yellow colored shirts?
ANSWER: YES- and I was wearing neon fishnets!


...and green disneyland (8/29/08)! Clay and I had matching tye-dye neon green t-shirts for this trip! A store near us has every kind of t-shirt for $5- $10 so it's our favorite place to go look for costumes!


So, we have our blue disneyland trip tomorrow night! It's been a while since our last trip...a few months and everyone is so excited to dress up in their blueness and run around disneyland! I'm excited because this trip we are celebrating MY birthday and I am so lucky to be able to spend it with my greatest friends!
We're also looking forward to Ugly Xmas Sweater Disneyland trip, coming to an ugly sweater near you December 12th.
The fun just keeps on coming!
I love my life...

1 comment:

mons meg said...

so fun!!! if i lived closer i would definitely participate in drunk disneyland! have fun cookers!