Friday, November 7, 2008

Morning Coffee*


A year, 2 months and 4 days ago, my world changed forever with a simple night out with some "friends" on Labor Day weekend. Little did I know, that night I would find the love of my life. Ever since then, Clay has been nothing short of amazing.
He has been supportive, caring, reliable, and can always make me giggle like a little schoolgirl! I get butterflies everytime I see him...even still, after over a year of being together. I know what people mean now when they say they fall more and more in love everyday. He allows me see the world with no worries, carefree, and fully content. He is my rock, my support, my right hand! He is the caffeine of my life- he is my morning coffee!

2 comments:

Tracy Reid said...

The most amazing thing in life is finding that one person that makes your life so much fun and so truly complete. I'm so happy for you Brookie! I know how you feel, cause that's how Duncan makes me feel!! It's so awesome:)

xoxo

mons meg said...

this gives me hope :)