Tuesday, November 4, 2008

New Beginnings...

So, I copied my sister Megan and decided to start a blog today. I am going to try my hardest to stay dedicated to it... because I've heard from friends that it is difficult to keep it up and current! But...I do have quite a bit of time on my hands at work to keep everyone posted on my "Oh So Exciting" Life. :) So, I hope you sit back, relax, blog and be merry as you "ketchup" on my life.

FIRST EVER BLOG TOPIC:
How did we get to this point???

You know....it's amazing to me to think how much the world has changed since I was a little kid. That statement definitely ages me- and makes me sound like my mother...which I always said I never would but lately find myself trying to emulate eveything she does- weird, huh? We live and we learn. Back in my day, we didn't have blogs, or myspace, or facebook, or youtube, etc.
If we wanted to talk to our friends- we called them or wrote them a note! Even though these things such as blogs and facebook and myspace give off the perception of keeping people connected- it is such an impersonable connection that we continue to develop! Even though I am on Myspace and Facebook and have started this blog...I am going to challenge myself to call people more, just to say hi! Take the time to keep what's important to you close* So...you can expect a call from me in the near future! :)

No comments: