Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Here we go...

December has come! And before we know it- it will be over! Let the craziness begin from now until the end of the year...
I've started prepping for the holidays early this year and am very proud of myself for jumping on it! The lights are up, the decorations are out, the tree is coming this weekend! I should probably thank Megan and her roomie for getting me inspired. They've been talking about xmas since the 1st of November, which is a little too early for me.
Clay and I are having a xmas party at our place and can't wait for the invites to get out! This is my forte....party planning! I just love getting people together to have a great time! This xmas party has a Silver and Blue theme- decor, food, drinks, attire...ALL SILVER AND BLUE! Now on my list is to find the prefect dress- silver, sparkly, and warm would be ideal! So much to do...so little time! However, I will try not to let this month consume me so much that I don't enjoy the xmas cheer!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!

No comments: