Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's my bday month...

NOVEMBER- the 11th month of the year, 30 days of fun, Thanksgiving with family and friends, Veteran's Day, Daylight Savings, Election day, Black Friday, etc. What's not to love about it?
To top it all off- it's my birthday month. Amazingly enough, I've already created a birthday list, which in turn transfers over onto my xmas list. It's sad when you start realizing the things on your list aren't toys and games anymore. They usually aren't the things you "want", but the things you "need" and can't really afford! I guess that goes with the whole "growing up" and "responsibility" thing.
But let's look at the bright side of things- All in all, life is good and I can't complain.

TODAY I AM THANKFUL FOR: my short wishlist, because it means I don't NEED too much!

2 comments:

mons meg said...

i like your "thankful for" list..i might copy you :)

Unknown said...

So what's on your birthday list? and I want to know a toy that you want... :) nothing practical ok? love you!