Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Christmas present from work....

Christmas is here in 2 days, the weather is great, the gifts have been bought...what a perfect day to...be audited??? Not so much!
Who's schedules a workers comp audit for the last few weeks of December, that's what I want to know??? Where's his xmas cheer???

Anyways, he's in the other room working away on payroll stubbs and DE-6's that I luckily conjured up since this audit is for a quarter in 2007- I wasn't even employed here. So do I care about the outcome? Not really! Is he reading payroll reports/summaries/records that I created? Nope. But it does make me grateful for ONE thing I learned at Plums- Organization of past files is key. My current company does not have that AT ALL. So, beginning January 2009 I get to organize and file everything this company has done the last 3 years...FUN! They won't know what hit 'em!
PS- I have this strange love of organizing! Let the games begin!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments: