Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Wowzer's...I made it!



This weekend was a hectic one! I'm glad I made it to work at a decent hour Monday morning!
Friday was our Ugly Xmas sweater Disneyland trip. Worst traffic I've EVER seen trying to get into downtown disney! We figured the park was going to be super crowded so we spent most of our time bar-hopping. It was a blast....and I was so thankful we were wearing sweaters even though they were all pretty ugly- it was freezing! We had a blast but had to head home early to get some sleep so that we were ready for our party the next night!

Saturday I was up at 8:00 ready with my list of things to do to get "party ready". It was a quick morning...or I was just super busy! Before knew it, it was time to get ready for our "Silver Belles and Blue Balls" Christmas Party. Clay and I had so much fun having friends over. We had plenty of appetizers and wine- not to mention, blue jello shots! :) It was a long night, finally ending the party at 2:30. Here are some of the silver belles- Amber, Emily, Me and Sabrina!


I wasn't too excited to be up at 8:00 the next morning, but it was my best friends birthday and I drove out to the desert to surprise her! And also to meet her twins!!!! Rylee Michelle and Kaylee Autumn were born on December 4th and already growing so fast! I am determined to be the cool "Auntie Brookie" to these adorable lil butterballs!


1 comment:

mons meg said...

youre a good friend :) it looks like you had an amazing weekend. i cant wait to see you next week!! love you!