Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ohhhh June....

The end of May is approaching and I am getting a little anxious, yet extremely excited, for next month.
Clay and I will be kicking off the month with a trip to Vegas. We're staying at the Palms Place and spending the days by the pool in a complimentary cabana! YES! After 4 days of bliss with the best boyfriend in the world in the greatest city in the world, I'll be gearing up to head to Kauai with the family- well, a few of them!
My mom and Rob, Chelsea and Jeremy, and Adam and myself will be spending about a week in paradise. After we return from Hawaii, I'm assuming there will be a little bundle of joy to visit up in Fresno. My nephew is due to arrive mid June! Duncan and Tracy are VERY excited about becoming parents to little Hudson! We all can't wait to meet him! There may be a trip to Atlanta after I meet my nephew, to catch up with a few family members there. I haven't been to Atlanta in years and am glad I have the time and opportunity to get there to spend time with family. We used to visit there about every other year when I was younger. Of course as time goes on, schedules get hectic and it gets harder to arrange time for family. But, and I've said this before, family is so so important. After all is said and done, your family members are the only people who will always be there. After the month of June whizzes by me, there will be more family celebrations as we get together for our most favorite family holiday- 4TH OF JULY! I can't wait for the fun to begin!
Life goes by so fast. Make the most of it!

1 comment:

Tracy Reid said...

Wow!! You have a fun schedule sister!! We can't wait to see you! Love you to the moon and back!!
xoxo
Tracy