Saturday, July 10, 2010

G'Bye June...Hello July Gloom!

If you thought July was supposed to be sunny and summery in Orange County, you thought wrong this year. It has been cloudy and gloomy everyday until maybe (if we're lucky) the sun pops out around 3:00 for a few hours! I'm ready for the summertime sunshine so hopefully it'll get here quick!

Here are a few pics from my whirlwind of a month of June:
Vegas Babyyyyyy! June 1st-4th, Palms Place Hotel

Waterfalls, Beautiful Sunsets, Sun, Family and Fun!
Kauai, HA June 9th-16th

Breakfast with Dani, Visiting from Alabama!Congrats to Carrie, Pregnant again- it's a boy, Due in January! We are soooo excited for her!
Happy 28th Birthday Gabby!



Trip to Atlanta- June 22nd- 26th
Got to see my College roomie, Lana- who just got married about 4 weeks before this picture!!! I was unable to make it to the wedding but so glad I got to hang with her for a girls night out! We had so much fun catching up on EVERYTHING! This house is my Mom's Cousins House in Sandy Springs. The houses in Georgia are gorgeous and sooo spacious and GREEN! Christine is my Second Cousin(?), my mom's cousin's Daughter. And Grace (almost 1 year) is Christine's little girl. She was such a joy to be around- what a cutie! I've known Christine since we were about 8-10 yrs old and it is so amazing to see her grow and become a MOM! :)
They were having a fabulous (ha, just my luck) heat wave in Atlanta when we arrived, so it was quite sticky! But we enjoyed seeing the family- mostly my mom's mom's sisters. (I know the family tree gets complicated when we head to the south!)

4th of July at the BeachHouse!
The usual festivities- decorations, margaritas, tattoos (fake ones of course), family, food! Only thing missing was the sun! Glendora Country Club Swim Team Reunion- 20 years later!

Let's hope for some sun the rest of the summer! I didn't kill myself at the gym to wear sweaters all year! I'm sure it will get warm soon, and then I'll be praying for the gloom to come back!

Next week is Clay's birthday- I'm planning a bonfire for him! We're heading to Target to look for some fun beach toys for the birthday celebration! He hates birthdays, but I keep telling him he'll only turn 24 once! So enjoy it while it lasts!

No comments: