Sunday, March 28, 2010

OSCAR CHALLENGE- UP IN THE AIR

So...
I liked this movie....actually, I think I really liked this movie! I will be watching it again in the near future- but here are some things I really liked so far:
- george clooney...duh. down-to-earth, real, classy.
- the argument between casual relationships and actually picturing a future with that person
- the realization that life changes in an instant....not always for the better but you still have to deal!
- I loved loved loved the simple shots of the film from the shots of clouds in the air to the regular ritual of packing a bag
- the irony of the lead actresses need to "escape" from her "real" life. this does not make sense to me and made me extremely disappointed once revealed.
- emotion is a simple part of life- you can't deny it. you must accept it- no matter how scary it may be....the best of life may come from those situations where you leap without looking!

Next up....Precious! I'm excited!

No comments: