Monday, March 15, 2010

Oscar Challenge- The Hurt locker

The Hurt locker- Liked it....didn't LOVE it, however I would recommend it to a friend! I thought the point of the movie was very well expressed through the eyes of the Oscar's first ever Female winner of the best director category. She did an excellent job with character development. It is a typical war movie, so descriptively depicting the details of war one would never be able to imagine without having been there. The movie was just long enough to hold my attention, just gory enough to not completely gross me out, real enough to feel the heat of the desert. It was a very well put together movie. Up next...Up in the Air and I am pretty excited to see it!
By the way, today has probably been the nicest day of 2010. Clay and I went on a quick bikeride down at the beach and it was amazing! Spring has sprung...the best time of the year! 

No comments: