Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Everything happens...

....for a reason! The economy has finally caught up with the company I worked for and I have been let go. However, I always try to look on the bright side of things. There is always a brighter side to things. This simple statement has kept me going throughout many circumstances that I've endured throughout life. 
So, with the help of umemployment and tax returns, I feel I can take a little time to focus on which direction I want to go in life. I don't think I can handle another office job- so I will do whatever it takes to not end up there.  I am hoping that financially I don't have to succomb to another job I will hate in 2 years. Although I am extremely organized, office work just is so....unimaginative! No creative juices flowing....and I feel like that is a key ingredient in my daily life!
I am not sure yet what area that creativeness is going to come from- cooking, cleaning, organizing, photography, events, decor, design...seems that the possibilities should be endless. I just need to focus and see what direction was meant for me to go in.

No comments: