Friday, April 17, 2009

QUICK UPDATE

I'm horrible and missed over a month of blogging. And of course TONS of stuff has been going on so here's a quick update (from looking off my outlook calendar- my lifesaver):
WENT TO BIG BEAR- AMAZING
WENT TO ENGLAND FOR WORK- AMAZING
PURPLE DISNEYLAND- AMAZING
SHAMROCKAPALOOZA- ST. PATRICK'S DAY PARTY @ MY HOUSE- AMAZING
RASCAL FLATTS CONCERT WITH SUZANNE- AMAZING
THOMAS HART PENCE WAS BORN 3/23/09- CONGRATS CARRIE AND EVAN!
DISNEYLAND FOR MY MOMS BDAY WITH CHELS, LACEY, MOM AND ROB AND CLAY- AMAZING
EASTER CELEBRATION WITH (ALMOST THE WHOLE FAM)- AMAZING
LIDO BOAT SHOW STARTED WEDNESDAY WHICH MEANS WORK WORK WORK- NOT SO AMAZING!
HAPPY BDAY DADDY TOMORROW! :) I LOVE YOU DAD!

But the most exciting thing is about to happen in Sunday. The Britney Spears Circus Tour. Megan, Lindsay, Morgan, Gabby, Larissa and I are all heading to the Honda Center for this amazing show- and we even made matching tanks. I spent a Saturday night with Megan and Morgan crafting them and they are amazing! If I stick to my work at getting better at updating this blog then hopefully my next post will be the events of the night of the circus.
Better Blogging- I promise!

1 comment:

mons meg said...

so basically life has been amazing :) love it! and love you! eeee for sunday!