Friday, April 24, 2009

Brit Brit's Circus



Alas, the Britney Spears concert came and went and boy, what an evening! The girls were all very excited for the day to finally come, since we bought our tickets (very excitedly) back in November. I had to work that day (and all weekend for that matter), so I rushed home after working the Lido boat show, got showered, ate and quickly was off to JT Schmidts for some drinks before the show.
I met Gabby and Larissa there, and Meg and lindsay arrived shortly after. The place was getting crowded- full of girls dressed to impress Britney! :) We got tons of compliments on our shirts that we made! Not sure if I'll have a chance to ever wear it again but it was fun for the night!
We walked back over to the arena and waited for the concert to begin. Perez did some sort of creepy intro- guess it went along with the circus theme? And the circus began...there were circus acts going on all over the stage and finally Britney came out. Although she was lipsyncing every single song, I was impressed with the show and loved the dance party we were all having!
It was an amazing night with some amazing girls! :) Unfortunately, we didn't get a group shot of our shirts! But the rest of the shirts spelled out I <3 BRIT! Probably the first and last time I'll ever see Britney on stage!

No comments: