Monday, August 23, 2010

My Collection!

I never thought I'd be one who has a collection of something..but somehow, over the years, I have accumulated quite a few SHOTGLASSES! I love checking out my collection every now and then and remembering where each of them came from! Looking over my shotglass collection usually brings back good memories of trips I've been on, or trips others have been on that brought back an addition to my collection as a souvenier for me.
I've never actually written down all the places I've collected shotglasses from so I thought what better place to document it other than my blog? Here it goes:

USA:
Big Bear, CA- 2009 Valentine's trip with Clay
Weed, CA- A friend purchased this as she passed through the uniquely named town
Laughlin, NV
Treasure Island, Las Vegas, NV- My 21st Birthday- 2002
Palms Place, Las Vegas, NV
Missoula, MT- A friend purchased a "Moose Drool" Shotglass
Seattle, WA
Maryland- 2007 Clay's trip with his brother
Greenbrier, WV- Clay's mom went to the opening of the golf course/clubhouse 2010
San Francisco, CA- 2008 Conor/Serene's wedding
New York, NY- Gabby and Nathan's wedding 2008
Buffalo, NY- 2003 Trip with Mom, Grandma, Sister and Great Aunt
Kauai, HA- 2001 Trip with Stegmaier's
Kauai, HA- 2010 Trip with Family
Kauai, HA "Okele Maluna" which means ottoms up in Hawaiian, 2010
Hawaii, HA x2

OTHER COUNTRIES:
Frankfurt, Germany- from a friend's trip 2005
Heidelburg, Germany- Clay's trip 2009 Boot shotglass
Berlin, Germany- Clay's trip 2009
Sydney, Australia- Clay's brother's trip 2009
Santorini, Greece- Clay's brother's trip 2010
Canada- 2003 trip to Buffalo, we visited Niagra falls and crossed over to the Canada side
Mexico x3
Mazatlan, Mexico x2- Trip with sister and parents 2005, Cruise Stop 2007
Manzanillo, Mexico- Cruise Stop 2007
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico- Cruise Stop 2007
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico- Mom and Sister's trip
London, England- Work Trip 2009
Prague, Czech Republic- Clay's trip 2009
Turkey- Clay's brother's trip 2010
Costa Rica

NOVELTY:
Kitain Wedding (11/10/07- Clay's first wedding) x4
Okole Maluna
Candy Cane Shotglass
Jagermeister x2
Easter Egg
Mini Martini
Plain x6
134th Kentucky Derby Mint Julep Glass 2008
135th Kentucky Derby Mint Julep Glass 2009
136th Kentucky Derby Mint Julep Glass 2010


There you have it- My documented shotglass collection! So many interesting places and what a great way to remember all the trips I or others have taken!

No comments: