Friday, January 22, 2010

Frozen Hands

Tree branches falling down, streets flooded, rain, thunder, lightning....TORNADO WATCHES!
Dorothy, we're not in Kansas anymore! I can't believe this weather we are having in SoCal. It has been practically a week straight of storms- some minor and some not so minor. But a tornado watch in Orange County? Really? The winds were getting a little scary in what I now know to be a wind tunnel right outside my office! So far, everyone I know has made it through stormwatch 2010 safely!  I got to see the most beautiful rainbow this morning on my way to work. Maybe it's a sign that the end of this storm is near. I'm sick of the rain already- one of the many reasons I've decided to live in Southern California is the weather! So, hopefully this weekend will be a nice one! I have my frozen little fingers crossed!

No comments: