Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Today.




Today has been a sad day. Little Max, the parent's brand new kitten they got only a week ago, left us to be in kitty heaven. His heart stopped beating this morning as he lost a fight to panleukopenia. He was a spunky little thing who stole my heart just 3 days ago! These pictures were taken Saturday and I am so glad I have them now. Max fit in the palm of my hand- quite different from my own fatcat! He was the sweetest kitten, a purrrrrring machine! It is so sad to have to let him go...but I am glad he was loved for the short time he was here.


Also- today is Ryan's 31st birthday. It's sad to know he is spending it alone, no family or friends. Needless to say, this is not the first birthday he's spent incarcerated and it won't be the last. Hopefully... some way a lesson is being learned....

1 comment: