Wednesday, October 7, 2009

G.Y.M.

Trying to get back into the routine of getting myself to the gym has been pretty unsuccessful. Yes, I've taken a few months off and knew it would be so hard to get back on track...but I am determined to make it happen and there's no better time than today- no excuses. So, as tired as I always am, I need to realize this will help me attain more energy! As sore as I will be, I need to be thankful I can move those muscles to make them stronger. As busy as I am, I need to realize its a short part of my day that I need to make time for. Time to update the ipod- get some motivating playlists going and get my butt to the gym. :)
Making it happen now...

2 comments:

Tracy Reid said...

You go girl!! I need to do the same thing! Every morning I set my alarm for 5 then snooze until 6:30! I'm pathetic!! Ha! I convince myself that I'll go after work, but that hasn't happened either!

Love you Lady!

mons meg said...

im totally getting back on the exercise wagon. i go on my lunch break for the most part. there is no way i will wake up to work out and i usually have something going on after work. its working out well so far!