Thursday, February 5, 2009

Turkey*

Some friends and I went bowling last night- $25 for a lane from 9 til 1am. It's a great deal! There were 5 of us and a leopard bowling ball.

(Sub story- I have my own bowling ball. It's leopard print and has BROOKIE engraved on it. The finger holes are fit for my own. It was a Valentine's Day present... worst, most unromantic valentine's day present in the history of the universe. But I love it and am not afraid to carry it around in my leopard print bowling bag. End of Sub-story)

Now...don't let my collection of bowling equipment scare you into thinking I actually have some bowling skills! I have my moments...but usually my score card is left with a bunch of 8's and 9's and open frames! However, last night- when it really mattered- I got 3 strikes in the 10th frame! Woohooo! Took me right past my boyfriend's score into second place! :) (We're pretty competitive when it comes to bowling!) 3 strikes felt so good all in a row! Too bad the bowling alley we went to was ghetto and we didn't even get a turkey graphic up on the screen!
This may become a weekly occurance- so pics of my leopard ball will pop up sometime soon I predict!

1 comment:

mons meg said...

eeeeeeee so awesome! good job cookie!