Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fat Cat

I decided to take Fatty to the groomer's for a cut since he was looking a little scraggly! I try to get him cut at least 2 times a year, but I can say it had been way longer than 6 months since he's last visited. I decided to try PetSmart since PetCo said Fatty was too old (sad....) for them to take. PetSmart said they can only do a shave on cats, which I though was fine since his hair grows back pretty fast and gets everywhere in the process!
Well, here's a BEFORE look at Fatty's fluffiness-




















And now for the AFTER pose-


Does he look happy to you? I think he hates me....but he'll get over it! I try not to laugh at him too much but I can't help it! :)

3 comments:

Tracy Reid said...

AHHHHH!!! Poor Fatty! Maybe he can wear a sweater so he doesn't feel naked:) He he he! Love you

mons meg said...

he doesn't look as fat!!! hahaha awww poor kitty :)

Unknown said...

OOOH MYYY GOOOSH!! THIS IS ALMOST FUNNIER THAN THE TIME WE SHAVED SAMANTHA!! I'M LAUGHING OUT LOUD RIGHT NOW!